top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Tue 29 Mar29TueMarSpring Forward: Career Discovery & Development/Zoom
- Feb 25, 2021, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. ESTZoomThe tech industry has often been criticized for a lack of diversity in hiring and product development. In this panel event, we will discuss this gap in diversity, the power of inclusion, and the inspiring journeys of our panelists into the tech industry.
- Jan 17, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.ZoomThis year had a lot of ups and downs. It's time to look back at lessons we learned in 2020, and look forward to elevating ourselves and our communities in 2021. Join us on Sunday, January 17th at 5PM EST in an event filled with stories, insight, and networking with other leaders and change-makers.
- Nov 25, 2020, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ESThttps://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/92874932697"Holding space is the practice of compassionately witnessing, accepting, and supporting someone without judgement, while retaining your boundaries and sense of self." Heather Plett has done revolutionary work around holding space in all aspects of our relationship with ourselves and others.
- Thu 15 Oct15ThuOctA Conversation with Rayne Fisher-Quann/Instagram Live
bottom of page