top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Tue 29 Mar29TueMarSpring Forward: Career Discovery & Development/ZoomMar 29, 2022, 6:00 p.m. EDTZoomLearn how to design a career that you love! In this workshop, you will learn how you can create a career that fits your skillset, interest, and lifestyle, as well as key career development, networking, and interviewing techniques.
- Mar 27, 2021, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDThttps://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/95143812886Emotional Wealth refers to the abundance and successful management of mental, relational and purpose-relevant resources. It is foundational to achieving all other forms of wealth in a sustainable way.
- Thu 25 Feb25ThuFebDiversity in Technology Panel Event/ZoomFeb 25, 2021, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. ESTZoomThe tech industry has often been criticized for a lack of diversity in hiring and product development. In this panel event, we will discuss this gap in diversity, the power of inclusion, and the inspiring journeys of our panelists into the tech industry.
- Feb 04, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ESThttps://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/99002017337Cissy is passionate about supporting women to break the Glass and Bamboo Ceilings and co-founded the APAC Women’s Mentoring Circle (with 800+ members from 17 countries).
- Sun 17 Jan17SunJanElevate 2021/ZoomJan 17, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.ZoomThis year had a lot of ups and downs. It's time to look back at lessons we learned in 2020, and look forward to elevating ourselves and our communities in 2021. Join us on Sunday, January 17th at 5PM EST in an event filled with stories, insight, and networking with other leaders and change-makers.
- Nov 25, 2020, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ESThttps://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/92874932697"Holding space is the practice of compassionately witnessing, accepting, and supporting someone without judgement, while retaining your boundaries and sense of self." Heather Plett has done revolutionary work around holding space in all aspects of our relationship with ourselves and others.
- Oct 26, 2020, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EDTZoomPublic Narrative is a leadership course developed and taught at the Harvard Kennedy School by Dr. Marshall Ganz and is being adapted for this audience by Tanvi Girotra, a trainer and coach working closely with Dr. Ganz.
- Thu 15 Oct15ThuOctA Conversation with Rayne Fisher-Quann/Instagram LiveOct 15, 2020, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. EDTInstagram LiveRayne Fisher-Quann is an activist, writer, and public speaker. She's an advocate for sex education, climate justice, labour and worker rights, and youth involvement in politics.
- Sept 24, 2020, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.https://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/92978580046Join us in this panel discussion hosted by Project Empower Circle around “Amplifying the Voices of Womxn and Minority Groups in the Workplace” with Riana Singh, Deena Baikowitz, Hajer Nakua & Vicky auf der Mauer.
- Aug 20, 2020, 6:00 p.m. EDTZoomLianna transformed her first-year project at McMaster into the successful Startup company called ImaginAble Solutions. She will share her experience as a woman in biomedical and mechanical engineering, and a young female entrepreneur.
- Thu 16 Jul16ThuJulLeadership, Women & Power/ZoomJul 16, 2020, 6:00 p.m. EDTZoomDr. Osler is a head and neck surgeon and the immediate past president of the Canadian Medical Association. Dr. Osler will speak about 'Leadership, Women & Power', and a Q&A period will follow afterwards.
bottom of page