To view full recordings of the Conversation Series, please visit our playlist.
To view insights from each talk, visit our blog.
- Sat., Mar. 27https://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/95143812886Emotional Wealth refers to the abundance and successful management of mental, relational and purpose-relevant resources. It is foundational to achieving all other forms of wealth in a sustainable way.
- Thu., Feb. 25ZoomThe tech industry has often been criticized for a lack of diversity in hiring and product development. In this panel event, we will discuss this gap in diversity, the power of inclusion, and the inspiring journeys of our panelists into the tech industry.
- Sun., Jan. 17ZoomThis year had a lot of ups and downs. It's time to look back at lessons we learned in 2020, and look forward to elevating ourselves and our communities in 2021. Join us on Sunday, January 17th at 5PM EST in an event filled with stories, insight, and networking with other leaders and change-makers.
- Wed., Nov. 25https://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/92874932697"Holding space is the practice of compassionately witnessing, accepting, and supporting someone without judgement, while retaining your boundaries and sense of self." Heather Plett has done revolutionary work around holding space in all aspects of our relationship with ourselves and others.
- Mon., Oct. 26ZoomPublic Narrative is a leadership course developed and taught at the Harvard Kennedy School by Dr. Marshall Ganz and is being adapted for this audience by Tanvi Girotra, a trainer and coach working closely with Dr. Ganz.
- Thu., Sep. 24https://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/92978580046Join us in this panel discussion hosted by Project Empower Circle around “Amplifying the Voices of Womxn and Minority Groups in the Workplace” with Riana Singh, Deena Baikowitz, Hajer Nakua & Vicky auf der Mauer.
- Thu., Aug. 20ZoomLianna transformed her first-year project at McMaster into the successful Startup company called ImaginAble Solutions. She will share her experience as a woman in biomedical and mechanical engineering, and a young female entrepreneur.