PROJECT EMPOWER CIRCLE
AMPLIFYING STORIES AND VOICES
What We Do
Through Conversations with empowering leaders
By providing a platform to share stories and creative work
Through meaningful mentorship opportunities
Future and Past Events
- Sat., Mar. 27https://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/95143812886
- Thu., Feb. 25Zoom
- Thu., Feb. 04https://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/99002017337
- Sun., Jan. 17ZoomJan. 17, 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.ZoomThis year had a lot of ups and downs. It's time to look back at lessons we learned in 2020, and look forward to elevating ourselves and our communities in 2021. Join us on Sunday, January 17th at 5PM EST in an event filled with stories, insight, and networking with other leaders and change-makers.
- Wed., Nov. 25https://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/92874932697Nov. 25, 2020, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ESThttps://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/92874932697"Holding space is the practice of compassionately witnessing, accepting, and supporting someone without judgement, while retaining your boundaries and sense of self." Heather Plett has done revolutionary work around holding space in all aspects of our relationship with ourselves and others.
- Mon., Oct. 26Zoom
- Thu., Oct. 15Instagram Live
- Thu., Sep. 24https://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/92978580046
- Thu., Aug. 20Zoom